Last updated: July 12, 2023
Terms & Conditions
These Terms & Conditions govern your use of Winggg (its website winggg.com and application app.winggg.com) and any related services provided by Winggg.
By accessing Winggg, you agree to abide by these Terms & Conditions and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree with these Terms & Conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this website or using any other services provided by Winggg.
We, Winggg, reserve the right to review and amend any of these Terms & Conditions at our sole discretion. Upon doing so, we will update this page. Any changes to these Terms & Conditions will take effect immediately from the date of publication.
By signing up on Winggg, you agree to allow us to contact you via email for transactional, marketing, or other communications. You may opt out of marketing email communication at any time by either contacting us or by unsubscribing at the bottom of any marketing email.
Limitations of Use
By using Winggg, you warrant on behalf of yourself, your users, and other parties you represent that you will not:
- modify, copy, prepare derivative works of, decompile, or reverse engineer any materials and software contained on this website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from any materials and software on this website;
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server;
- knowingly or negligently use this website or any of its associated services in a way that abuses or disrupts our networks or any other service Winggg provides;
- use this website or its associated services to transmit or publish any harassing, indecent, obscene, fraudulent, or unlawful material;
- use this website or its associated services in violation of any applicable laws or regulations;
- use this website or its associated services to perpetuate a scam or any unlawful behavior;
- use this website in conjunction with sending unauthorized advertising or spam;
- harvest, collect or gather user data without the user’s consent;
- create and/or use multiple user accounts for the same individual;
- attempt to bypass a suspended account by using an alternate account, created either by you or by another individual;
- attempt to manipulate our payment gateway in an attempt to obtain access to a paid plan without paying;
- share one paid account across multiple individuals; or
- use this website or its associated services in such a way that may infringe the privacy, intellectual property rights, or other rights of third parties.
Fair Use Policy
We want you to love our product, generate great content, and have amazing conversations – nothing makes us happier. We do, however, have to put in some specific rules for using Winggg to prevent abuse.
For our Unlimited plans, we expect fair usage. If we deem you are heavily spamming the product for outputs that are above that of an average user, we may have to restrict access. Users will receive a popup alert inside the app when they are at risk of violating the fair use policy. Similarly, if you are sending nonsense inputs such as random text strings with no meaning, we may have to restrict your access. The product works best when it receives quality inputs.
The intellectual property in the materials contained in this website are owned by or licensed to Winggg and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. We grant our users permission to download one copy of the materials for personal, non-commercial transitory use.
This constitutes the grant of a license, not a transfer of title. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions or the Terms & Conditions, and may be terminated by Winggg at any time.
We want you to love our product and find real value in it. Thousands of hours went behind developing it, and we believe it to be the best of its kind on the market. All paid subscriptions can be cancelled at any time, and all future payments will be paused once a plan is cancelled.
We offer a 7-day money back guarantee, which is subject to the following rules:
1) All refund requests must be made within 7 days after your initial purchase (e.g. a purchase made on the 1st of the month may be refunded through the 7th of the month; refund is no longer valid on the 8th).
2) Only first-time payments for first-time customers are eligible for a refund; refunds are no longer valid after your first payment.
3) Users must make a real effort to use the product, and use it properly. This means that users must have viewed the “Examples” and that their “input” text follows the proper guidelines – this is to ensure you are using the tool as it’s intended to be used. Users must have generated at least 10 outputs following the proper guidelines to be eligible for a refund.
4) Any user who attempts to use our product in a sexual, provocative, or otherwise disingenuous manner (determined at the discretion of the Winggg team) is not eligible for a refund, even if they have met the above criteria.
For refund requests, please contact us here: Contact Us
Winggg and the materials on our website and application are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. To the extent permitted by law, Winggg makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property, or other violation of rights.
In no event shall Winggg or its suppliers be liable for any consequential loss suffered or incurred by you or any third party arising from the use or inability to use this website or the materials on this website, even if Winggg or an authorized representative has been notified, orally or in writing, of the possibility of such damage.
In the context of this agreement, “consequential loss” includes any consequential loss, indirect loss, real or anticipated loss of profit, loss of benefit, loss of revenue, loss of business, loss of goodwill, loss of opportunity, loss of savings, loss of reputation, loss of use and/or loss or corruption of data, whether under statute, contract, equity, tort (including negligence), indemnity or otherwise.
Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy of Materials
The materials appearing on our website and application are not comprehensive and are for general information purposes only. Winggg does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on this website, or otherwise relating to such materials or on any resources linked to this website.
Winggg has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and application and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement, approval or control by Winggg of the site. Use of any such linked site is at your own risk and we strongly advise you make your own investigations with respect to the suitability of those sites.
Right to Terminate
We may suspend or terminate your right to use Winggg and terminate these Terms & Conditions immediately upon any breach (or suspected breach with sufficient evidence) of these Terms & Conditions. If your account is suspended or terminated and you have subscribed to a paid plan, we will cancel your subscription and any future payments. All payments made prior to suspension or termination are non-refundable.
Any term of these Terms & Conditions which is wholly or partially void or unenforceable is severed to the extent that it is void or unenforceable. The validity of the remainder of these Terms & Conditions is not affected.
These Terms & Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Los Angeles, California, USA. You irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.